FpML Issues Tracker
Have not tried
5.13 Second Working Draft (Build 2)
- All elements MUST be associated with a globally defined type
5-12 and 5-13-WD-1 have 5 elements which define local anonymous types They should reuse or convert to global named types.
- RegulatoryWithdrawal/ withdrawalReason
- DayCount/ currencySpecificDayCount
- Rollover/ currentContracts,
- Rollover/ newContracts
- AdditionalData/ originalMessage
02/06/23 3:43 pm
change category to schema
03/23/23 11:24 am
AWG Meeting 2023-03-23 Agreed by the group. Type should be named as the element where possible. Contact Bhavik for loan changes.
05/04/23 8:29 am
Regarding withdrawalReason, the proposal is to create a new simple type Max255NormalizedString.
05/04/23 8:53 am
All issues have been solved and committed to SVN for release in the upcoming release of FpML 5.13. We still need to notify Bhavik for the loan changes.