Forums

FpML Discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kevin120

Hi, In FpML 5, there is an element called which should describe when the clearing house actually cleared the trade. So it is natural to put the element inside the Trade type. Now my role has become reporting trades to the clearing house, by . I appreciate if can carry the date (more hopefully datetime), so the clearing house can make use of that. Many thanks! Regards, Kevin

lyteck
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin, I can’t speak for the clearedDate, but FYI there are discussions in the FpML Regulatory Reporting WG to add more timestamps / add a flexible timestamp structure. I would refer you to this thread: http://www.fpml.org/_wgmail/_rptwgmail/msg00396.html If a concrete proposal came out of this it would likely be implemented in a later draft of FpML 5.2. I would suggest you keep checking the mailing list or participate directly in the reporting working group to get the opportunity to shape the design. This may solve the limitation you see with the clearedDate, I am not sure but I thought I’d mention this related discussion. Apologies for the delay in answering your post. Regards, Lyteck Lynhiavu ISDA

dluhar
    Spectator

Is ClearedDate also available in the Confirmation View?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting)’ is closed to new topics and replies.