Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Technical & Implementation Questions dayType attribute introduction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inga

Hi Currently I doing mapping between FPML 4.6 and FPML 5.3. I’ve noticed that fpml/paymentDates/paymentDaysOffset/ in FPML 5.3 contains dayType attribute while I am not sure if this element exists in FPML 4.6. Could anybody advice if FPML 4.6 supports this attribute? Also, it would be great to know how it is possible to understand which tag was introduced in what version of FPML. Thanks in advanced

h_mcallister
    Spectator

Hi Inga, Yes: as an instance of shared type Offset, paymentDaysOffset contains dayType (strictly an element, not an attribute) at FpML 4-6. In general, the core features of the Interest Rate product models have been stable since FpML 2-0. Version-on-version changes are documented with the Specification – look in the online documentation, section 1 Introduction & Overview, sub-section 1.6(?) Changes in this version. Tracking the introduction of elements across major versions is harder, and may depend on comparing the content of schema modules (not always straightforward, as schema content may have been merged/split/re-located over time). With apologies for the delayed response. Harry McAllister Chair, IRD-WG

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.