Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Proposals & Extensions Future Hedge Cross on Equity Index Option Trade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    venkatesan11
    Participant

Hi All, I am using Equity Option with index underlyer for capturing a Equity Index Option trade. My understanding deal/trade executed first at OTC level and the same executed in the Exchange as Off Auction Market for clearing & reporting purpose. I have one query, how future Index option (for hedging purpose) is included as part of the existing Index option trade? Thanks in advance.

venkatesan11
    Participant

Hi, EquityFoward product contains element called forwardPrice, I think I have to use that element group to populate my equity index feature details. Please correct if I am wrong. [quote] venkatesan11 wrote: Hi All, I am using Equity Option with index underlyer for capturing a Equity Index Option trade. My understanding deal/trade executed first at OTC level and the same executed in the Exchange as Off Auction Market for clearing & reporting purpose. I have one query, how future Index option (for hedging purpose) is included as part of the existing Index option trade? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

mgratacos
    Keymaster

I created an issue on the FpML issues tracking system: http://www.fpml.org/ticket/1253/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.