Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting) how to treat several of business centers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shaharv

Hi everybody, I am currently working on constructing an xml document accoring to fpml 5 schema and i’m having some trouble with the BusinessCenters type. I have two occurances where i would like to instruct the xml receiver to consider the business centers in two different ways – Once i would like the business day produced to be a legal business day on all the business centers, and on another occurance, i would like the generated business day to be a business day on at least one of the business centers on the list. Is there any way to indicate the above on my xml? thanks! shahar.

mgratacos
    Keymaster

Hi Shahar, I dont think there is such type to do so. The default behavior of the business center in a legal confirmation, which corresponds to FpMLs assumptions, is that a valid business day should be a valid business day on all the business centers on the list. If you need to make that explicit and also add the option that “a valid business day should be a valid business day on at least one of the business days on the list”, youll need to extend the type to add the appropriate data to it. Hope this helps. Regards, Marc

shaharv

i am following your advice. thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting)’ is closed to new topics and replies.