Forums

FpML Discussion

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HOCDOT 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rjonnadu
    Participant

Hello,
    I am new to this forum. I am looking for a standard format to specify market data. Does FPML has schema for specifying various market data curves like yield curves, credit curves, etc.

MarkScorze
    Participant

What are affairdating terms of use? Does this service guarantee security to its customers? I cannot find info on their website. Hope someone will help me.

Jazzy
    Participant

I also advise you to check out this proven solution and use chat sites for teenagers, because for me personally, it helped me very well to find a lot of new pleasant acquaintances and like-minded people on the network. This is a real way to quickly find partners, so do not hesitate and just follow the link.

HOCDOT
    Participant

Hocdot is a knowledge sharing and learning platform website for the developer community. Query the best answers to technical questions of programmers and is a comprehensive library of textbooks, workbooks, exam materials and online test questions. from grade 1 to grade 12.Website: https://hocdot.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.