Forums

FpML Discussion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fpmladmin
    Keymaster

Hello, I am involved in the FpML/SWIFT Pilot at the moment. I am reviewing an FpML message with a Business Day Convention = Following. I am wondering where do I find out the definition of the term “Following”. Also, the Business Center is MC which I know is Mexico City. If I didn’t know this, where on the site could I find this out? Thank You. Robin

fpmladmin
    Keymaster

Robin #1 Simple, static value sets: Schema Validation Business day convention is controlled by an enumerated value “BusinessDayConventionEnum” in the file “fpml-enum.xsd”, an extract is below The convention for adjusting any relevant date if it would otherwise fall on a day that is not a valid business day. Note that FRN is included here as a type of business day convention although it does not strictly fall within ISDA’s definition of a Business Day Convention and does not conform to the simple definition given above. The non-business date will be adjusted to the first following day that is a business day #2 Semi static value sets: Business Rule Validation FpML has a series of “coding scheme” files which hold sets of semi static information sets such as business center, an example of which is “business-center-3-0.xml” in the attached Regards Andrew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Discussion Archive (CLOSED FOR POSTING)’ is closed to new topics and replies.