Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting) Credit Default Swap – FpML 5.2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nikhilpv

Hi All, Could any one please explain me what is the difference between the below given fields in FpML 5.2 message “Events_model.executionAdviceGroup3.trade.creditDefaultSwap.feeLeg.initialPayment.paymentAmount.CalculationAmount” and “Events_model.executionAdviceGroup3.trade.creditDefaultSwap.feeLeg.initialPayment.paymentAmount.Money”. I could see the fields “amount” and “currency” under both these fields mentioned above. So got confused that under which field I have to map my source field “paymentamount”?

iyermakova
    Spectator

Hi nikhilpv, You may be looking at FpML extensions? In FpML 5.2, -/executionAdvice/trade/creditDefaultSwap/feeLeg/initialPayment/ component specifies a single fixed payment and contains only payer/receiver model, dates, and paymentAmount of Money type. It does not contain calculationAmount. Regards, Irina Yermakova

nikhilpv

Thanks Irina…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting)’ is closed to new topics and replies.